Thursday, September 30, 2010

BRAVO - BELMA

Well, everybody...
Meet BRAVO, my [soon-to-be] black Jeep Cherokee!
His plate number is: D 73 EP

BRAVO




And this is BELMA, my [soon-to-be] broken-white Volkswagen Karmann Ghia!
Her plate number is whatever it will be.
BELMA = La mia bella Karmann Ghia ;)

BELMA



Everything starts from a dream, 'aight?
There's a Latin proverb that says: Fortis imaginatio generat casum,
which means: The strong imagination generates reality.
So, in order to remind myself, I already have their miniatures.
Hopefully those die-casts could really boost me up.


As for the VW Karmann Ghia, since she is incredibly pricey and in case I couldn't afford the original one, I plan to create her replica. Yes, I'll use the chassis of VW Safari and replace its body shell with the replica of VW Karmann Ghia's body which is made of fiber! Therefore, I'll still have a non-convertible four-seat coupé version of VW Karmann Ghia [Type 14] in a much more reasonable price! ;) Tons of thanks to Echa for the brilliant idea... Hahahahaaa...

For your information, the real VW Karmann Ghia's body shell is made of metal. And the cabriolet [convertible] version of the replica will cost more than the hard-top one, due to the framework making of its soft-top cover. Yeah... yeah... the cooler the look, the more pricey it is!

But, hey... a four-seat?
Uh-huh. That's because VW Safari's chassis only supports a 2+2 coupé type of VW Karmann Ghia. And I'm just not that into a two-seat either. [Coupé = a two-door car]
Aside from VW Karmann Ghia Type 14, there's also Type 34.
It's very easy to differ them. Type 14 only has a single front lamp on each side, while Type 34 has two.


VW Karmann Ghia Type 14


VW Karmann Ghia Type 34


More about this beautiful lady, please visit this.


I really can't choose which one should come first.
It all depends on the availability of my petty cash! :D
One thing for sure, I'm ALWAYS ready to welcome both BRAVO and BELMA when the time comes.

;)
Wish me a big full truck of luck, fellas!

No comments:

Post a Comment