Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Gombal Gembel

Sumpah yeeee, gue ngakak-super-parah-tiada-tara pas baca pick-up lines berikut ini! So, silakan menggombal, guys! But don't forget to keep that VERY good sense of humor in you or we'll simply kick you in the ass!!! Oh, ya... di bawah kalimat gombalnya, gue tulis mantra penangkisnya, lho! Hahahahaahahahahaaaa... Goodluck! ;)

iklan layanan masyarakat jomblo ini dipersembahkan oleh jacob black dan edward cullen. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA...

I’m an addict. Will you be my heroin?
[Sorry, but I'm not into a junkie...]

Have you been drinking? Or do I intoxicate you?
[Oh, I thought I've been bitten by an obnoxious serpent or something...]

Am I dead? Because I think I just met an angel.
[And angel is not the devil's bestfriend!]

I hear hell isn’t bad if you get to keep an angel with you - Could I take you with me?
[Only if you're hotter than hell... *ihiiiyyyyy*]

Did it hurt when you fell from heaven? Because with a face like that, you must be an angel.
[And you must be the devil! Hahaa...]

You seem a little tense. Would you like a chill pill or just a hit of me?
[A glint of your smile would be enough... *cieeeee*]

Your lips may say no, but your endorphins say yes.
[HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA... NO COMMENT DEH GUE UNTUK YANG SATU INI!]
Tapi kalo kata Gia: Too bad you don't have enough testosteron to fill my endorphins thirst...
Daaaaaaamnnnnn!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAA... Gia RAWKS!!!

I know exactly how you feel. Wanna know how I feel?
[Will you just "tell" me or simply "show" me how you feel? *AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA*]

You look cold. Want to use me as a blanket?
[Does it mean that you're furry? *upsss*]

__
Maaaaan, gue nggak bisa berenti ngakak, nih!
HUUAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAA...
X-))

No comments:

Post a Comment